I'm back.......
It's been over two months since I edited this blog!! A particular friend has threatened me if I don't post something soon, so she'll be glad to see this!
Life has been busy to the point of frantic! A week ago today was the last day of school, so the crazy part of life came to a screeching halt. Since then I've weeded every garden on our property...much to the relief of neighbors, I'm sure!
Life has been busy to the point of frantic! A week ago today was the last day of school, so the crazy part of life came to a screeching halt. Since then I've weeded every garden on our property...much to the relief of neighbors, I'm sure!
Here's some of what I've been up to!
Brian, Kaitee, and I hiked up to Green Lake above the Ipsut Creek entrance to Mt. Rainier. It was a beautiful hike, but Kaitee and I were VERY tired!!
This is my 2006 Select Choir at Contest. They have been an amazing group. They blended so nicely...and I was able to do a capella numbers and they ended in the same key they started in!! They also got along wonderfully, and I truly believe this is the key to a great group.
This is my neice and Goddaughter Chelsea's Middle School Graduation night. She's growing up so fast! I'm so proud of her.


1 Comments:
Yeah! You posted. I'm so glad. Great pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home