Here I go again....
Look at me go! I finally figured out how to post a picture...after uploading some program that I couldn't get to work, I find it's easy to do right from the create-a-post area!!
We had some magical moments of snow today. I don't know if I've ever seen flakes so large! They were at least an inch and a half in diameter! Lazy and beautiful. The kids at school were ecstatic. As much as I know most adults hate to have it snow, I have to admit, I love it. I work so close to home that I don't have to worry about travel. I have to remind myself not to feel guilty about enjoying it: My feelings are not going to make it snow more or less!!
Brittany called home and wanted us to take pictures and send them to her. She misses the weather... which I would like to get a chance to do some day!
We had some magical moments of snow today. I don't know if I've ever seen flakes so large! They were at least an inch and a half in diameter! Lazy and beautiful. The kids at school were ecstatic. As much as I know most adults hate to have it snow, I have to admit, I love it. I work so close to home that I don't have to worry about travel. I have to remind myself not to feel guilty about enjoying it: My feelings are not going to make it snow more or less!!
Brittany called home and wanted us to take pictures and send them to her. She misses the weather... which I would like to get a chance to do some day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home