Wow. I'm on.
Look at me: I can do this!! I think.
I'm posting for the first time and I'm wondering if I have anything worthwhile to say...hmmmm.
Today is Thanksgiving, so I guess I could give my "Thanks" for the day. Since we gathered as a family, I'll give thanks for the wonderful, warm people I get to call my own. I have four great kids and a husband who loves us all. I have MANY brothers, sisters, neices, and nephews who are all very cool.
And....I'm in an area where we have not been hit by any disasters. So life is good at the moment!
Better go. My family wants to go to bed!
I'm posting for the first time and I'm wondering if I have anything worthwhile to say...hmmmm.
Today is Thanksgiving, so I guess I could give my "Thanks" for the day. Since we gathered as a family, I'll give thanks for the wonderful, warm people I get to call my own. I have four great kids and a husband who loves us all. I have MANY brothers, sisters, neices, and nephews who are all very cool.
And....I'm in an area where we have not been hit by any disasters. So life is good at the moment!
Better go. My family wants to go to bed!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home